Transform Marketing and Selling into an Easy-to-Understand Production System
Virtual Book Tour Announced for “Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way”
Norcross, GA (Oct 3, 2006) – For Immediate Release:
Senior executives often struggle to cause their companies to perform predictably and efficiently in the market. That’s partly because marketing and selling tend to be among the most mysterious and hard-to-manage functions in the business.
- CEOs can feel captive to an underperforming sales V.P., because replacing them is not a sure solution.
- Managing the marketing V.P. can also be frustrating, because marketing executives seem addicted to fancy programs with no assured ROI.
So, how can senior executives get marketing and selling departments to cooperate, while transforming them into a smooth-running, easy-to-understand production system?
At 3:00PM Eastern, October 9, 2006, author Michael J. Webb will answer this questions and others during his Virtual Book Tour for “Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way” (Kaplan Publishing, 2006). Webb will personally describe how companies can reap Lean Six Sigma benefits in marketing and sales departments, similar to those already seized in other departments that have tried Lean and Six Sigma projects. Using examples from the book and from client files, Webb will show participants how these approaches impact financials by:
- Identifying (and actually measuring) value creation in sales and marketing.
- Aligning goals and objectives so marketers, sellers, and service departments are pulling in the same direction.
- Spotting bottlenecks in finding, gaining, and keeping customers, so the process can be continuously refined and improved.
- Truly understanding what your customers value, and leveraging this information to improve the sales process.
The time and date of the teleconference are as follows:
Date: Monday, October 9, 2006
Time: 3:00PM Eastern Time, USA
Duration: 55 minutes
Register for the event at the following URL:
Visitors who register will receive the Introduction and Chapter 1 of “Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way” free, as well as an email with the tele-seminar phone number and access code. After the event, they will be provided with access to an MP3 file recording.