Straight Talk from the Experts
Sales and Marketing is the biggest challenge for many senior executives. You hire the best minds available for the company, and still there's not much data telling you where the problems really are!
Straight Talk from the Experts, Part Five
Executives are saying YES! to Stepp Stevens Sydnor, host of TurnAround live Internet radio. Tune in Monday at 3:00 PM CST (4:00 PM EST) for our FREE show at www.toginet.com. OR, visit here to listen to the MP3 File.
Special guest Michael Webb founded Sales Performance Consultants, Inc., to help companies make their sales funnels flow faster and easier. An expert on sales process improvement and the author of Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way, Michael has been a top advisor to companies such as ThermoFisher Scientific, DuPont, Marriott, and many others. His book is widely referenced as the "how to" guide to problem solve, re-engineer, and remove bottlenecks that prevent sales teams from achieving their objectives. You and your management staff are encouraged to "rethink" your sales processes as we discuss how to avoid the myths that can cause CEOs and presidents to lose their jobs.
Myths such as:
1) Marketing and selling are separate functions.
2) You already know how to sell to your customers.
3) Your team knows what they are talking about.
4) Your people know what they are doing.
5) The solution is one of the usual fixes: coverage, training, promotion, compensation/motivation, automation, etc.
6) The problem is usually about ACCOUNTABILITY.
7) Measuring results is what counts.
8) Your people can organize themselves around the new direction.
Best to you,
Stepp Stevens Sydnor
TurnAround Training Solutions
903.533.0591 ext. 12
Stepp Stevens Sydnor is the founder and CEO of TurnAround Training Solutions, a business consulting firm based in Tyler Texas. He has gained a national reputation for his innovative training, executive coaching and relationship-building programs. Mr. Sydnor's broad-based competencies include improving communication and people management skills, developing teams and enhancing sales and marketing strategies. He is the father of three children and lives in Whitehouse, Texas.